Ein neues Update für Homefront scheint weitere Kreise zu ziehen.
As many of you noticed, over the last 36 hours we rolled out global server-side changes to make slight tuning adjustments to the Playlists and Gameplay Balance. Many of these modifications came straight from the Community, thank you for your feedback and continued support of Homefront.
The details on the changes are as follows:
· Changed map randomization
· Min player adjustment to 4 in 16 max, 4 in 24 max, and 8 in 32 max Playlists
· 360 – Added Culdesac and Suburb to GC playlist
· PS3 – Added Culdesac to GC playlist
Gameplay Balance Changes
· Resupply ability cost increased to 300
· Blastwave and Boomer Abilities received a slight reduction to their effectiveness
· The M200 has received some buffs to its fire-rate, ammo capacity, sway and look speed
· The M110 had its fire rate, recoil and ammo capacity slightly adjusted
· The Airburst grenade launcher now carries a max of 2 grenades and does slightly less damage