Artikel-Schlagworte: „ground control“
“THE ROCK” Map Pack, Coming Soon!
THQ is pleased to announce that “THE ROCK” Map Pack will soon be available for Homefront® Multiplayer, first on the Microsoft® Xbox 360!
Fall in soldier! Command has issued orders to capture two all new Homefront® Multiplayer maps – Alcatraz and Bridge, as well as new areas to dominate the enemy in Team Deathmatch.
We’re going to take back San Francisco, one piece at a time:
- Alcatraz – America’s most infamous prison becomes the site of fierce close-quarters fighting.
- Bridge – A combined arms effort to secure the North Tower of the Golden Gate Bridge and surrounding area, large-scale warfare at its best!
- Waterway – Wage war atop storefronts and in the streets of the Spillway, where every inch feels like a mile.
- Overpass – Battle in a fan-favorite Ground Control space for the first time in Team Deathmatch!
This Homefront DLC offering will be available first for download on Xbox Live for the suggested price of 400 Microsoft Points, carrying you further into a war-torn occupied America. Ready the troops, “THE ROCK” is coming soon!
The Homefront Team
THQ is proud to announce the PlayStation 3 Homefront® Multiplayer Demo is now open for download on the PlayStation Network to all users!
Fly helicopters, drive tanks and call in airstrikes as you experience large scale warfare, intense infantry and epic multi-vehicular combat in the Homefront® Multiplayer Demo for a limited time. Play with your friends and get a taste of large-scale warfare in a brand new way. Home is where the war is, download it today!
- Battle with up to 32-players in Occupied USA on dedicated servers, offering one of the best online experiences.
- Experience the escalating intensity of the Ground Control game type while earning Battle Points for your actions; spend them strategically during battle on an increasingly deadly arsenal.
- Kill or be killed as the new Battle Commander mode dynamically assigns missions to hunt enemy players, or become a hunted threat yourself.
Also, we are pleased to announce the next PlayStation 3 patch for the full retail game of Homefront has now been submitted Sony! This patch should address a number of online issues in the full game while offering some new content. Once it is approved and released, we will provide detailed notes on what it contains.
So, enjoy the free Demo and get your own copy of Homefront where you can fly the Apache Helicopter and rank past Level 10 while enjoying the full array of maps, weapons and abilities.
Defend your Homefront,
The Homefront Team
Homefront PlayStation 3 Demo Coming Soon!
Fly helicopters, drive tanks and call in airstrikes as you experience large-scale warfare, intense infantry and epic multi-vehicular combat in an all new Homefront®Multiplayer Demo!
THQ is proud to announce that a Homefront® Multiplayer Demo is scheduled to be available in Sony Computer Entertainment America regions on Tuesday, June 28th and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe areas on Wednesday, June 29th. All PlayStation 3 users are free to download the Demo from the PlayStation Network and enjoy this unique online experience for a limited time.
· Battle with up to 32-players in Occupied USA on dedicated servers, offering one of the best online experiences.
· Experience the escalating intensity of the Ground Control game type while earning Battle Points for your actions; spend them strategically during battle on an increasingly deadly arsenal.
· Kill or be killed as the new Battle Commander mode dynamically assigns missions to hunt enemy players, or become a hunted threat yourself.
The Homefront® Multiplayer demo, which was released first on Xbox 360, has already been a huge success with record downloads for a post-release demo and includes major fixes that have also been introduced into the full game.
Prepare to jump into battle and get a taste of large-scale warfare in an all new way!
Home is where the war is,
The Homefront Team