Artikel-Schlagworte: „network connectivity“
PlayStation 3 Update Now Available by THQ CHEF Fri, 07/15/2011
A Homefront® update is now available for download on the PlayStation Network. This update should improve Homefront®’s overall game stability and network connectivity on the PlayStation 3, a summary of a number of the changes can be found below.
- Ice Cold: Invisible on thermal views and airstrike sensors
- Situational Awareness: Enemy name appears when shot
- EMP Tactician: Deal more damage vs EMP’d vehicles
- Short Fuse: Reduced cook time on frag grenades
- Bomb Suit: Take less damage from explosives
- Rank Resets
- Online stability
- Rendering optimizations & improvements
- Online connectivity
We are also happy to announce the first Homefront DLC offering is scheduled to be available on August 2/3 for all Sony territories – the “Fire Sale” Map Pack will carry you further into the heart of a war torn and twisted America.
THQ would like to thank you for playing Homefront and being a member of our community.
The Homefront Team