“THE ROCK” Map Pack, Coming Soon!
THQ is pleased to announce that “THE ROCK” Map Pack will soon be available for Homefront® Multiplayer, first on the Microsoft® Xbox 360!
Fall in soldier! Command has issued orders to capture two all new Homefront® Multiplayer maps – Alcatraz and Bridge, as well as new areas to dominate the enemy in Team Deathmatch.
We’re going to take back San Francisco, one piece at a time:
- Alcatraz – America’s most infamous prison becomes the site of fierce close-quarters fighting.
- Bridge – A combined arms effort to secure the North Tower of the Golden Gate Bridge and surrounding area, large-scale warfare at its best!
- Waterway – Wage war atop storefronts and in the streets of the Spillway, where every inch feels like a mile.
- Overpass – Battle in a fan-favorite Ground Control space for the first time in Team Deathmatch!
This Homefront DLC offering will be available first for download on Xbox Live for the suggested price of 400 Microsoft Points, carrying you further into a war-torn occupied America. Ready the troops, “THE ROCK” is coming soon!
The Homefront Team
PlayStation 3 Update Now Available by THQ CHEF Fri, 07/15/2011
A Homefront® update is now available for download on the PlayStation Network. This update should improve Homefront®’s overall game stability and network connectivity on the PlayStation 3, a summary of a number of the changes can be found below.
- Ice Cold: Invisible on thermal views and airstrike sensors
- Situational Awareness: Enemy name appears when shot
- EMP Tactician: Deal more damage vs EMP’d vehicles
- Short Fuse: Reduced cook time on frag grenades
- Bomb Suit: Take less damage from explosives
- Rank Resets
- Online stability
- Rendering optimizations & improvements
- Online connectivity
We are also happy to announce the first Homefront DLC offering is scheduled to be available on August 2/3 for all Sony territories – the “Fire Sale” Map Pack will carry you further into the heart of a war torn and twisted America.
THQ would like to thank you for playing Homefront and being a member of our community.
The Homefront Team
HOMEFRONT PC PATCH 1.0.42 & DLC NOW AVAILABLE
THQ is pleased to announce that Homefront® PC Patch 1.0.42 and the “Fire Sale” Map Pack are now available for download via Steam for Windows PC. Spillway & Big Box will carry you further into the heart of a war torn and twisted America, download them today!
· Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
· Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz.
· 2 GB RAM
· Shader Model 3.0 graphics card with 256MB of memory
· NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS or ATI Radeon 1900XT
· 10GB of free hard drive space
· Action Hero
o Bail out of a helicopter, killing an enemy with the falling vehicle.
· Destructive Duo
o Kill 5 enemies from the second seat of the Apache in one run.
Game Feature Additions:
· Kill assist points can now be earned by playing a large role in destroying a player driven vehicle, without landing the final blow.
· Logitech LCD keyboard support.
· Support for DLC Pack 1 has been added.
Dedicated Server Tool:
· When player list refreshes, selection is now maintained.
· Admin kill messages are now only shown to the killed player.
· Added high ping kick to the admin tab of the dedicated server tool.
· Adds player pings to rcon in the form of PLAYERPING: <steamid> ping
o Displays on the player list on the rcon tool.
· Functionality for private slots has now been added.
o In the dedicated server tool choose an amount of private slots to take out of the max player count and add a clan tag. Any player that is a part of the group with the given clan tag (whether or not they are currently using it) can join privately.
Es Scheint als hätte sich ein Community Moderator ebenfalls Luft gemacht , und nebenbei noch ein paar heisse Infos wiederholt und gebündelt.
Da sag ich doch THX Deadly Cyclone for the small, update !
Deadly Cyclone: ”
You are partially correct. Of course THQ doesn’t tell me everything as a moderator. CHEFS does trust me with more than your typical moderator, but I can only tell you 85% of the things I hear until THQ approves them for CHEFS to tell you.
What do I know? I know that even with the KAOS closure there are still multiple DLC packs coming (with more than 2 maps each), and that patches are being worked on. I know the PS3 patch is pending on certification from Sony, and should hopefully be done in soon. I know that Xbox DLC 1 (Fireslae) just hit the timed exclusivity wall, and CHEFS should have news about that DLC for PC/PS3 any day now (as soon as THQ approves), and that a new DLC for Xbox is on the horizon (to come to PS3 and PC after).
I really do give you guys everything I have, and only hold back when I absolutely have to for embargo-sake. I’m sorry I cannot tell you that DLC 1 will be out on PS3 and PC on this day, at this time, and another patch is being worked on by this person for release in this week, etc etc. I just don’t have that information. I know people are frustrated, and want news, but I cannot give you everything.
CHEFS knows that you all want news, and he pushes and pushes to get news approved to post but the simple fact in sometimes THQ blocks his request, and that’s when you get “soon” (which is still true). DLC is coming, the PS3 patch will be out very soon (when Sony is done), and there will be more, bigger, DLC packs that are all priced very competitively (read less) compared to the competition. That’s all I got.”